Yonkers, New York
Yonkers is a city located on the Hudson River, in New York. Yonkers city is famous for gardens, museums, musical concerts, art exhibitions and various indoor sporting attractions. This vibrant city also provides a huge range of shopping and dining options.
Places to visit
- Hudson River Museum- The Hudson River Museum is famous for world class galleries and collections.
- Untermyer Gardens- The Untermyer Gardens are one of the beautiful places for the nature lovers.
- YoFi Film Festival- The Festival is dedicated to showcase the work of emerging local talent.
- Ridge Hill- Ridge Hill is a shopping center filled with stores from nationwide and local brands.
- Hudson Amphitheater- It provides musical performances as well as standup comedy.
- iFly- It is the place to come for the visitors who are interested in adventure. iFly is famous as a indoor skydiving center in the city.
- The Glenview Mansion
- 55 Days of Fun- This event offers a huge range of outdoor activities for the visitors.
- Empire City Casino- It provides more than 5,000 slot machines as well as Craps. It also offers restaurants with live shows and musical performances.
- Science Barge- The Science Barge is a boat that floats on the picturesque Hudson River dedicated to educating the visitors about science.
- Alamo Drafthouse- At this movie theater, you can catch some of the latest releases, and art house films.
- Old Croton Trail- The Trail provides the activities like biking, hiking, or jogging.
- Cross County Shopping Center
Where to stay
- Hyatt Place New York/Yonkers- All 155 rooms of this hotel provide fridges, coffee makers, complimentary wireless Internet access and flat-screen TVs with cable channels.
- Hampton Inn & Suites Yonkers- This hotel provides a restaurant, a fitness centre, business centre, free Self parking and Free Wi-Fi.
- Ramada by Wyndham Yonkers- This smoke-free hotel provides a restaurant, an outdoor pool, a fitness center, free Wi-Fi in public areas, and free self parking.